We are happy to announce that applications for the 2013-14 SORT team are now being accepted!
If you did not receive a copy of the application in your emory email account, please email us and we will send you a copy.
Applications must include a resume (max two pages) and proof of completion of NIMS online trainings IS-700.a and IS-100.b. Links to these trainings are included in the attached application.
We invite all residential Rollins MPH students, including dual-degree students, to apply!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING:
– Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on Saturday, September 7. Submissions received after this date and time will not be considered. We will send a reminder email as the application deadline approaches. We’ve had many last-minute submissions in the past, which bogs down Emory’s email system and may delay email delivery – so please try and get your application in well ahead of the deadline!
– Submission emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and have “SORT Applicant” as the subject line, with the application and all supporting materials (resume, NIMS certification documents) attached. Please do not send application materials in multiple emails!
– When completing the application, please be sure to read and follow all instructions indicated. Please pay special attention to word count and removal of personally-identifying information from your resume (you do not need to modify the NIMS certificates to remove your name).
Failure to adhere to application instructions will disqualify your application from consideration.
– International students: Many international students cannot complete the NIMS final exams because a social security number is required. Please take the final exam and take a picture of the last page you come to before you cannot submit it, and send that with your application and resume (both for 100.a and 700.b).
– If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Thank you – we wish you all the best in applying to SORT!
SORT Executive Board